The authentication process requires that you retrieve your temporary password and enter it to log in to online banking.
- You should receive your temporary password within 5 minutes of choosing your delivery method and selecting “Continue”.
- If you don't receive your password, select “Resend Password”.
- Once you receive your password, enter it into the password field and select “Sign On”.
Once you enter the correct temporary password, you'll be asked to enter a new password.
- Your password must be at least eight characters in length, contain at least one lowercase letter, at least one uppercase letter, and at least one number. You password may not contain any of the following characters: / @ $ ^
- To prevent typos, you're required to enter your new password twice.
- Once you enter your password, select “Continue”.
- You will use your newly chosen password the next time you log in to Online Banking.